200 Hour Immersion – God’s Mountain, British Columbia
Register before Feb.1st and receive $300 off your tuition.
God’s Mountain Estate near Penticton, BC
April 5th – 21st, 2021
Lead Trainer: Natasha Scott
Come and enjoy SOYA’s 200hr yoga teacher training immersion at God’s Mountain Estate near Penticton, BC. This remote, exquisite hidden gem sits high on the hillside overlooking Okanagan Lake, and is perfect for retreating into yoga studies. The SOYA curriculum is designed to help you excel at your yoga teacher career and your yoga lifestyle.
Accommodations (Immersion Program)
Fees 16 nights
- Shared room = $1500 including taxes
- Single room = $1800 including taxes
- Offsite facility fee = $375 including taxes
- We will do our best to provide you with the room of your choice, however please be prepared to upgrade to a single room if no shared room is available.
A non-refundable deposit of $100 will be required for accommodation upon registration. Accommodations must be paid in full 35 days prior to the start of the program.
Bring your own food to be prepared in a large country style kitchen. In service to each other, students will prepare dinners together.
Tuition for Yoga Teacher Training
Program Tuition Fees: $3,200.00
- Pay in full or by instalments. If you wish to pay instalments, pay only the deposit today.
- A non-refundable tuition deposit of $650.00 is required upon registration.
- A non-refundable accommodation deposit of $100 GST is required upon registration.
- Fees include your manual, books, and supplies.
Meet Your Instructor
Natasha Scott graduated from the SOYA 500 Hour training in 2009 with a specialty in prenatal yoga. She teaches a wide range of Hatha Yoga with a strong background in the Sivananda lineage (from her Teacher Mugs). From her super gentle yoga classes to strength in flow yoga, Natasha has a class to suit everyone.
She is a Yoga Alliance registered E-RYT500, prenatal yoga teacher (RYPT) and Childrens Yoga Teacher (RYCT). She is a Certified Thai Massage Practitioner (Metta in Motion with Mia Blackwell), and a Reiki practitioner. She brings all of these yoga tools to her classes to create a full yogic experience.
Never one to stop learning her enthusiasm to serve others led her to specialize in Yoga for Chronic Pain, certified by Neil Pearson.
Natasha is a Lead Trainer for the SOYA 200 hour YTT Immersions in Penticton, BC and Melaque, Mexico, and the SOYA 300 hour Advanced Upgrade in Penticton.