200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Hybrid – Online and Traverse City, Michigan
Please note that fees are listed in US$.
Pay in FULL at time of registration and SAVE $200!
Dates: March 19 to June 29, 2024. Meeting live online via Zoom Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00 am to 3:00 pm EST. Then we will gather at the Lynx Run Wilderness Retreat Centre for an Immersive in-person conclusion to the training June 22 to 29. *arrival June 21.
Looking to complete your studies 100% online? Join the immersion portion of this program livestreamed to your home!
Lead Trainer: Terri McDermott Trainer: Chloé Haddad.
SOYA’s 200hr Online-Hybrid Training is an excellent choice for those who wish to blend the best of online and in-person trainings! Our curriculum will help you to excel at your yoga teaching and your yoga lifestyle. The program gives you time to learn more gradually and put the studies into practice before each session, culminating in a retreat rich with practice!
Program Dates: March 19th to June 29th, 2024
Meeting online Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am-3pm EST:
- Dates tba
Immersion Dates: June 21st to 29th, 2024. (8 nights). *Arrive June 21st for an early start June 22nd*. Conclude your training near Big Rapids, MI at the Lynx Run Wilderness Retreata Center with the in-person component that will include time to practice teaching, complete exams and have graduation together.
- Training will run 7:00 am to 6:00 pm daily.
- See information about fees for accommodation and meals in Payment Notes.
Take this program 100% Online
Students may also choose to join the immersion portion of the training virtually, provided they are prepared and able to create the space and time to “immerse yourself” at home or wherever they are, without interruption.
Sample Day in the Online Yoga Training
- 9:00 am morning Kriyas, Pranayama, Meditation
- 10:00 am Asana, Philosophy or Teaching Skills
- 2:00 pm close for the day
- Live online Asana class during week
- Recorded asana class, meditation, or yoga nidra during week - done on your own time
- Philosophy Lessons completed prior to each meeting
Tuition for Yoga Teacher Training
Program Tuition Fees: $2950 USD
Program Tuition Savings: Pay in FULL at time of registration and SAVE $200
- A non-refundable tuition deposit of $650.00 is required upon registration.
- If you wish to have a payment plan: deposit is paid upon registration. Of the remainder, 1/3 is paid 35 days in advance of the training, 1/3 at the start of the program, and 1/3 is paid half-way through the program.
- Tuition fees include your manual, books, and supplies.
- Cost for immersion is $100.00 nightly and includes lodging, and all meals, special evening of Native American drumming and meal.
Sample Day in the Immersion Training
- 7:00 am morning Kriyas, Meditation, Pranayama
- 8:15 am Asana class
- 10:00 am Philosophy Session
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 12:30 pm Asana Lab/Lesson Plan Creation
- 5:15 pm Meditation, Mantra, Chanting, Pranayama
- 6:00 pm Close for the Day
Day 4 and day 9 will end at 1pm with the afternoon off
Terri McDermott, E-RYT500, YA
Terri has been practicing yoga throughout her life and teaching yoga since 2012 as a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance. She is the founder of Svastha and Peaceful Poses, whose mission is to incorporate wellness, yoga and meditation into the daily lives of her students. She teaches multiple types of classes such as Restorative, Yin, Detox, Hot and Gentle yoga, SUP, and meditation.
Terri attended her first yoga classes in an elementary school basement learning yoga from a dedicated mom. That seed took root and continues to grow strong, taking her on a path of spiritual growth and coaxing within her the need to continue to learn about the intricacies of the human body, the mind and spirit.
Terri originally did her 200 hour training at Yen Yoga in Michigan, and her 300 hour Professional yoga teacher training with SOYA to deepen her knowledge of yoga philosophy and the classical practice of yoga. She is an Ambassador for Divine Warrior Goddess Trainings and has been facilitating these trainings for 5 years in Traverse City, Michigan.
Terri currently divides her time living and teaching yoga in Traverse City, Michigan and New Smyrna Beach, Florida. She currently serves as a board member for Yoga Alliance and teaches SOYA’s 200 hour yoga teacher training and 300 hour yoga teacher training Online and Hybrid programs, with immersions in Florida, Michigan and other great locations.