200 Hour Immersion in Naramata, British Columbia
Register before Feb.1st and receive $300 off your tuition.
Retreat in Naramata near Penticton, BC
April 5th – 21st, 2021
(arrive April 4th, depart April 22nd)
Lead Trainer: Natasha Scott
Come and enjoy SOYA’s 200hr yoga teacher training immersion in the lovely village of Naramata, near Penticton, BC. This remote, exquisite hidden gem sits high on the hillside overlooking Okanagan Lake, and is perfect for retreating into yoga studies. The SOYA curriculum is designed to help you excel at your yoga teacher career and your yoga lifestyle.
Accommodations (Immersion Program)
Fees 17 nights (arrive April 4th for early start on April 5th. End 6pm April 21 and depart April 22nd.)
- Single room = $1000 including taxes
- Offsite facility fee = $350 including taxes
- We have 3 bedrooms available at the location on a first-come-first-serve basis. Once all are reserved we will work with you to find a room in a nearby B&B. Rates will be subject to that location.
A non-refundable deposit of $100 will be required for accommodation upon registration. Accommodations must be paid in full 35 days prior to the start of the program.
Bring your own food to be prepared in a lovely kitchen in the house. In service to each other, students will prepare dinners together.
Tuition for Yoga Teacher Training
Program Tuition Fees: $3,200.00 + gst
- Pay in full or by installments. If you wish to pay installments, pay only the deposit today.
- A non-refundable tuition deposit of $650.00 is required upon registration.
- A non-refundable accommodation deposit of $100 GST is required upon registration.
- Fees include your manual, books, and supplies.
Meet Your Instructor
Natasha Scott graduated from the SOYA 500 Hour training in 2009 with a specialty in prenatal yoga. She teaches a wide range of Hatha Yoga with a strong background in the Sivananda lineage (from her Teacher Mugs). From her super gentle yoga classes to strength in flow yoga, Natasha has a class to suit everyone.
She is a Yoga Alliance registered E-RYT500, prenatal yoga teacher (RYPT) and Childrens Yoga Teacher (RYCT). She is a Certified Thai Massage Practitioner (Metta in Motion with Mia Blackwell), and a Reiki practitioner. She brings all of these yoga tools to her classes to create a full yogic experience.
Never one to stop learning her enthusiasm to serve others led her to specialize in Yoga for Chronic Pain, certified by Neil Pearson.
Natasha is a Lead Trainer for the SOYA 200 hour YTT Immersions in Penticton, BC and Melaque, Mexico, and the SOYA 300 hour Advanced Upgrade in Penticton.