200 Hour Immersion in Sorrento, British Columbia
We are excited to be hosting this training at the beautiful Sorrento Centre, overlooking Shuswap Lake in Sorrento BC. Make it a great spring by studying yoga in depth in a quiet, secluded location!
Pay in FULL at time of registration and SAVE $300!
April 3rd – 19th, 2023
(arrive April 2rd, depart April 20th)
Lead Trainer: Lalita Natasha Scott
Training Dates: April 3-19th. Arrive April 2nd, for an early start April 3rd. Depart April 20th.
Come and enjoy SOYA’s 200hr yoga teacher training immersion at the lovely Sorrento Centre in Sorrento, BC. This gem sits high on the hillside overlooking Shuswap Lake, and is perfect for retreating into yoga studies. SOYA’s curriculum will help you to excel at your yoga teaching and your yoga lifestyle.
Accommodations (Immersion Program)
Fees for 18 nights (arrive April 2nd for early start on April 3rd. End 6pm April 19th and depart April 20th.)
- Apartment Room (2 private bedrooms with shared living/bath) $1710
- Lodge Room (private room and bath) $1710
- Lodge Room (shared room and bath) $1080
- Cabin (sleeps 4 in bunks, with shared bath, rates may change depending upon how many are in room) $742.50
Contact Sorrento Centre directly to book your room. Rooms are subject to availability and 2023 pricing adjustments. Accommodations must be paid in full 35 days prior to the start of the program.
Bring your own food to be prepared in a shared kitchen. In service to each other, students will prepare dinners together.
Tuition for Yoga Teacher Training
Program Tuition Fees: $3,200.00 + gst
Program Tuition Savings: Pay in FULL at time of registration and SAVE $300.
- If you wish to use a payment plan, pay only the deposit today. Payment due in full 35 days before the training begins.
- A non-refundable tuition deposit of $650.00+gst is required upon registration.
- For students attending the training and staying offsite, a one-time Off-Site Facility Use fee of $23 is to be paid to the Sorrento Centre.
- Upon registering for the course, please book your accommodations or pay offsite fees directly with Sorrento Centre here: Sorrento Centre.
- Groceries for meals are not included. We will be preparing meals together in a shared kitchen.
- Your tuition fees include your manual, books, and supplies.
Meet Your Instructor
Lalita (Natasha) Scott graduated from the SOYA 500 Hour training in 2009 with a specialty in prenatal yoga. She teaches a wide range of Hatha Yoga with a strong background in the Sivananda lineage (from her Teacher Mugs). From her super gentle yoga classes to strength in flow yoga, Natasha has a class to suit everyone.
She is a Yoga Alliance registered E-RYT500, prenatal yoga teacher (RYPT) and Childrens Yoga Teacher (RYCT). She is a Certified Thai Massage Practitioner (Metta in Motion with Mia Blackwell), and a Reiki practitioner. She brings all of these yoga tools to her classes to create a full yogic experience.
Never one to stop learning her enthusiasm to serve others led her to specialize in Yoga for Chronic Pain, certified by Neil Pearson.
Natasha is a Lead Trainer for the SOYA 200 hour YTT Immersions in Penticton, BC and Melaque, Mexico, and the SOYA 300 hour Advanced Upgrade in Penticton.