300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Professional Upgrade – Immersion – Edmonton, Alberta
Join us for this module of the SOYA 300hr yoga teacher training at this beautiful home and yoga retreat space in Beaumont, Alberta. Feels like the country, but located just a few minutes south of Edmonton, it is a perfect place to immerse yourself into the daily practices of yoga as you advance to your RYT500hr designation!
Lead Trainer: Rebecca Stone
Pay in full when you register and save $300!
Module A: September 18 – 29, 2023
Module B: March 12 – 23, 2024
Both A and B Modules are required for certification and can be taken in any order. To register, begin by selecting the module you wish to begin in from the choices below. You will indicate your choice of second module in the registration form.
Module A: Sept 18-29, 2023 (arrive Sept 17, depart Sept 30)
Module B: Mar 12-23, 2024 (arrive Mar 11, depart Mar 24)
This is a program of depth and breadth – a training that will take your teaching skills to the next level, covering areas of yoga that are rarely taught by others! We feel honoured to serve you on this amazing journey and path of Oneness.
We take great pride at SOYA in providing you with studies rich in philosophy, ritual, practice and spirit. It is important to us that our students experience Yoga as it was intended to be; an 8-fold path to enlightenment. Welcome! Namaste.
Accommodations and Meals
Fees for accommodation and meals are separate from your tuition fee.
We will be staying at a lovely and spacious retreat center in Beaumont, AB, just a few minutes south of Edmonton. This location has room for both private and shared accommodations. It also has a yoga studio, beautiful grounds to explore, and is minutes from all your shopping needs. Each full day of training will include vegetarian lunch and dinners lovingly prepared by an Ayurvedic chef. Please be prepared to provide your own breakfasts and snacks. See pricing in Payment Notes.
Tuition for Yoga Teacher Training
Program Tuition Fees: $4,195 + gst
Program Tuition Savings: Save $300 when you pay in full at time of registration.
- Pay in full or by instalments.
- If you wish to have a payment plan: deposit is paid upon registration. Of the remainder, 1/3 is paid 35 days in advance of the first module, 1/3 at the start of the first module, and 1/3 is paid half-way through the program (at the conclusion of the first module).
- A non-refundable tuition deposit of $650+gst is required upon registration.
- Tuition Fees include your manual, books, supplies.
- Accommodations and meals per module include 13 nights stay, with lunch and dinner for full days of training, and lunches on half days.
- Private King with Ensuite $2375+gst (1 room available)
- Private Queen with Shared Bath/Shower $1950+gst (4 rooms available)
- Shared Rooms may need to happen, and a discounted room rate will apply.
- These funds will be paid directly to Rebecca via etransfer.
- A $100 room deposit is to be paid at the time of registration.
- The remainder of these fees must be paid in full 1 month in advance of the module.
Rebecca Stone, E-RYT500, R-CYT, Pain Care Aware Level 2
Rebecca graduated from SOYA’s program in 2010. The blessing of this curriculum, and learning with Mugs instilled a great love, respect and thirst for the authentic teachings of yoga. She is also a certified Children’s and Family Yoga teacher that loves to bring yoga to life through play and relationship building.
Creating yoga classes that are accessible, informative, and transformational for all ages and abilities is her passion. With the blessing of having a mother who was a physiotherapist for over 40 years, the opportunity to mentor under that wisdom has deeply influenced her understanding and presentation of the blending of yoga asana, functional movement principles and the mind/body/spirit connection. She continues her ongoing education by being a voracious reader and question-asker, participating in varying workshops and retreats with world-class educators.
Becky is the lead trainer for the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training and 300 hour Yoga Teacher training programs in Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta, Mexico and several Online and Hybrid training formats.
Do you have additional questions?
Soya Yoga Teacher Training has been training for over 25 years, we’ve seen alot. We’d be more than happy to discuss your goals. Please contact us if you have any questions about any of our programs.