300 Hour Professional Yoga Teacher Training – Edmonton, Alberta
Escape from the city to this beautiful Premras Yoga and Wellness retreat centre south of Edmonton and immerse yourself in the daily practices of yoga and philosophy studies.
Pay in full when you register and save $300!
Module B: March 13-24, 2023
Module A: September 18-29, 2023
Both modules are required, and you can begin in either module.
Lead Trainer: Rebecca Stone
Module B: Mar 13-24, 2023 (arrive Mar 12, depart Mar 25)
Module A: Sept 18-29, 2023 (arrive Sept 17, depart Sept 30)
This is a program of depth and breadth – a training that will take your teaching skills to the next level, covering areas of yoga that are rarely taught by others! We feel honoured to serve you on this amazing journey and path of Oneness.
We take great pride at SOYA in providing you with studies rich in philosophy, ritual, practice and spirit. It is important to us that our students experience Yoga as it was intended to be; an 8-fold path to enlightenment. Welcome! Namaste.
Accommodations and Meals
Fees for accommodation and meals are separate from your tuition fee.
We will be staying at a lovely and spacious retreat center in Beaumont, AB, just a few minutes south of Edmonton. This location has room for both private and shared accommodations. It also has a yoga studio, beautiful grounds to explore, and is minutes from all your shopping needs. Each full day of training will include vegetarian lunch and dinners lovingly prepared by an Ayurvedic chef. Please be prepared to provide your own breakfasts and snacks. See pricing in Payment Notes.
Tuition for Yoga Teacher Training
Program Tuition Fees: $4,195 + gst
Program Tuition Savings: Save $300 when you pay in full at time of registration.
- Pay in full or by instalments.
- If you wish to have a payment plan: deposit is paid upon registration. Of the remainder, 1/3 is paid 35 days in advance of the first module, 1/3 at the start of the first module, and 1/3 is paid half-way through the program (at the conclusion of the first module).
- A non-refundable tuition deposit of $650+gst is required upon registration.
- Tuition Fees include your manual, books, supplies.
- Accommodations and meals per module include 13 nights stay, with lunch and dinner for full days of training, and lunches on half days.
- Private King with Private Half Bath and Shared Shower $1690+gst (1 room available)
- Private Queen with Shared Bath/Shower $1450+gst (4 rooms available)
- Shared Room with Shared Bath/Shower $1125+gst (please be prepared to be in a Private Room if this option is not available)
- These funds will be paid directly to Becky via etransfer.
- These fees must be paid in full 2 months in advance of the module, or at the time of your registration.
Meet your instructor
Rebecca Stone is an E-RYT500, R-CYT, Pain Care Aware Level 2
Rebecca graduated from SOYA’s program in 2010. The blessing of this curriculum, and learning with Mugs instilled a great love, respect and thirst for the authentic teachings of yoga. She is also a certified Children’s and Family Yoga teacher that loves to bring yoga to life through play and relationship building.
Creating yoga classes that are accessible, informative, and transformational for all ages and abilities is her passion. With the blessing of having a mother who was a physiotherapist for over 40 years, the opportunity to mentor under that wisdom has deeply influenced her understanding and presentation of the blending of yoga asana, functional movement principles and the mind/body/spirit connection.She continues her ongoing education by being a voracious reader and question-asker, participating in varying workshops and retreats with world-class educators.
Becky is the lead trainer for the 200hr and 300hr programs in Alberta, and several Online and Hybrid training formats.
Do you have additional questions?
Soya Yoga Teacher Training has been training for over 25 years, we’ve seen alot. We’d be more than happy to discuss your goals. Please contact us if you have any questions about any of our programs.