300 Hour Professional Yoga Teacher Training in Sorrento, BC
Register by Feb 1st and receive $300 off your tuition. Start your program in either module.
Formerly hosted in Naramata, we are excited to be hosting this training in the lovely Sorrento Centre..
Fall Module – October 4-15, 2021 (Arrive Oct 3rd for early start Oct 4th. Program concludes in the evening of Oct 15th for departure Oct 16th).
Spring Module – April 25-May 7, 2022 (Arrive April 24 for early start April 25. Program concludes in the evening of May 6th for departure May 7th).
Lead Trainer: Natasha Scott
This program is an immersion training at the lovely Sorrento Centre, with wonderful gardens and a private beach on Shuswap Lake. It runs over two 12-day modules, one in the fall and one in the spring.
As of Sept 13th, all students participating in an “in person” yoga teacher training in British Columbia will be required to provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19 in order to attend. For more information please read more here.
This is a program of depth and breadth – a training that will take your teaching skills to the next level, covering areas of yoga that are rarely taught by others! We feel honoured to serve you on this amazing journey and path of Oneness.
We take great pride at SOYA in providing you with studies rich in philosophy, ritual, practice and spirit. It is important to us that our students experience Yoga as it was intended to be; an 8-fold path to enlightenment. Welcome! Namaste.
- Fall Module arrive Oct 3rd and depart Oct 16th, 2021
- Spring Module arrive April 24th & depart May 8th, 2022
- enter program in either module
The daily schedule is 7:00am to 6:00pm. Homework in philosophy studies is required prior to each module.
Tuition for Yoga Teacher Training
Program Tuition Fees: $4,195 + gst
Program Tuition Savings: Save $300 if you register by Sept 1st.
- Pay in full or by instalments. If you wish to pay instalments, pay only the deposit today.
- A non-refundable tuition deposit of $650.00 is required upon registration.
- Tuition Fees include your manual, books, supplies.
- Accommodation: Please book your stay directly with Sorrento Centre. Rooms are subject to availability (please be prepared to adjust to a private or shared space if necessary based upon availability):
- 2 bedroom Apartment (1 shared room, 1 private room, shared bathroom, kitchen; if you stay here you will be rotating so everyone has time in the private room) $775.67 per person. *All students will prepare and cook meals in this kitchen space*
- Shared lodge room $715 per person (1 double, 1 single with bathroom)
- Private lodge room $1066 (single bed with bathroom)
- Private Aframe tiny house $1807 (kitchen, bathroom, fold out bed)
Meet Your Instructor
Natasha Scott graduated from the SOYA 500 Hour training in 2009 with a specialty in prenatal yoga. She teaches a wide range of Hatha Yoga with a strong background in the Sivananda lineage (from her Teacher Mugs). From her super gentle yoga classes to strength in flow yoga, Natasha has a class to suit everyone.
She is a Yoga Alliance registered E-RYT500, prenatal yoga teacher (RYPT) and Childrens Yoga Teacher (RYCT). She is a Certified Thai Massage Practitioner (Metta in Motion with Mia Blackwell), and a Reiki practitioner. She brings all of these yoga tools to her classes to create a full yogic experience.
Never one to stop learning her enthusiasm to serve others led her to specialize in Yoga for Chronic Pain, certified by Neil Pearson.
Natasha is a Lead Trainer for the SOYA 200 hour YTT Immersions in Penticton, BC and Melaque, Mexico, and the SOYA 300 hour Advanced Upgrade in Penticton.