300 Hour USA Hybrid Yoga Teacher Training
Does spring in New Smyrna Beach, Florida sound enticing? It should because it is a sweet place! Start your 300 hour Professional Upgrade online and wrap it up in this cute little coastal town. Pay in full when you register and receive a $200 discount!
- Module B: Online Weekdays live via Zoom (Wed and Fri 2-6pm ET) Jan 4-April 21
- Module A: Immersion in New Smyrna Beach, FL April 30-May 11
Begin with either module. Both modules A and B are equired for certification. Modules are offered yearly at similar dates.
Please note program fees are listed in US$. Canadian/Intnl Students please use Canadian registration form for CDN$. When registering you will indicate which module you wish to begin with.
Lead Trainer: Terri McDermott
Advance your RYT200hr teacher certification to RYT500 with the SOYA 300hr Professional Upgrade.
This program is perfect for students who can’t get away from home for extended periods but crave to deepen their skills and knowledge. We are excited to blend the best of Online and Immersion programs to continue to make learning more accessible for all. Participate in the Hybrid program option and join one module online and the other in person. Both Modules A and B are required for certification. Begin with either module.
We take great pride at SOYA in providing you with studies rich in philosophy, ritual, practice and spirit. It is important to us that our students experience Yoga as it was intended to be; an 8-fold path to enlightenment.
Upcoming Program Dates:
- Module B: Online Weekdays Wed/Fridays 2-6pm ET Jan 4-Apr 21
- Exact dates for online classes: Jan 4, 6, 11, 18, 20, 25, 27, Feb 1, 24, Mar 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 29, 31, April 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21
- Module A: Immersion in New Smyrna Beach, FL Apr 30-May 11 (arrive April 29 for early start April 30, depart May 12)
Students are required to attend online sessions live, but missed classes may be made up by watching the recordings.
Program Tuition Fees: $4404.75 CDN; or $3600 US
Program Tuition Savings: Save $300 when you pay in full at time of registration. ($200 US savings)
- Pay in full or by instalments.
- If you wish to have a payment plan: deposit is paid upon registration. Of the remainder, 1/3 is paid 35 days in advance of the first module, 1/3 at the start of the first module, and 1/3 is paid half-way through the program (at the conclusion of the first module).
- A non-refundable tuition deposit of $650.00 is required upon registration.
- Fees include your manual, books, and supplies.
- Accommodations and meals for Hybrid immersion program are not included.
- Billeting is available for Hybrid immersion stays – please indicate on your registeration form if you are interested in this.
Learn more about the Immersions component of the programs here.
Meet Your Instructor
Terri McDermott, E-RYT500, IYTA
Terri has been practicing yoga throughout her life and teaching yoga since 2012 as a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance. She is the founder of Svastha and Peaceful Poses, whose mission is to incorporate wellness, yoga and meditation into the daily lives of her students. She teaches multiple types of classes such as Restorative, Yin, Detox, Hot and Gentle yoga, SUP, and meditation.
Terri attended her first yoga classes in an elementary school basement learning yoga from a dedicated mom. That seed took root and continues to grow strong, taking her on a path of spiritual growth and coaxing within her the need to continue to learn about the intricacies of the human body, the mind and spirit.
Terri originally did her 200 hour training at Yen Yoga in Michigan, and her 300 hour Professional yoga teacher training with SOYA to deepen her knowledge of yoga philosophy and the classical practice of yoga. She is an Ambassador for Divine Warrior Goddess Trainings and has been facilitating these trainings for 5 years in Traverse City, Michigan.
Terri currently divides her time living and teaching yoga in Traverse City, Michigan and New Smyrna Beach, Florida. She currently serves as a board member for Yoga Alliance and teaches SOYA’s 200 and 300 hour programs.
Do you have additional questions?
Soya Yoga Teacher Training has been training for over 25 years, we’ve seen alot. We’d be more than happy to discuss your goals. Please contact us if you have any questions about any of our programs.