SOYA Yoga Retreat – 27th Anniversary Celebration
SOYA Yoga Retreat, June 3-5, 2022
SOYA’s next Yoga Retreat will be held in beautiful Sorrento BC. Details will be released in the coming months. Look forward to seeing you then! Loka Samasta Sukhino Bhavantu.
Tuition for Yoga Retreat
$325 + gst (price to be determined)
- A non-refundable deposit of $108.95 will be processed at the time of registration to hold your spot, with payment in full required by April 16th.
- April 16th is the last day for any refunds.
- Meals and rooms/camping available.
- Directions and what to bring PDF
The SOYA Annual Retreat is June 3-5, 2022 where we celebrate 27 years of bringing authentic yoga teachings to you. The retreat is held at Sorrento Centre in Sorrento, BC.
The SOYA Retreat is held at Sorrento Centre, 1159 Passchendaele Rd, Sorrento, BC. The main hall is across the road at Sorrento Memorial Hall. Sorrento is located on the TransCanada Highway 20 minutes west of Salmon Arm and 45 minutes east of Kamloops.
Flights: Various airlines including Westjet fly into Kelowna AND Kamloops. Airport Transportation: Call Sorrento Centre for information on a local airport shuttle from Kamloops. 250-675-2421 (Toll Free 866-694-2409) or email email@example.com.
Driving: Sorrento is 147 km North West of Kelowna, and 80 km East of Kamloops.
Rooms, camping, and meals are reserved directly with Sorrento Centre or alternate locations. You can reserve your room online from Jan 4th onward at this link – Book Online.
For assistance, call 250-675-2421 (Toll Free 866-694-2409) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternative accommodations are described below.
Lodges: All rooms have private bathrooms, linens and towels provided. Single rooms with a single bed ($74/night). Shared rooms with a double and a single bed ($99/night for two). Suites with a king or queen bed, hide-a-bed, a stove and small fridge ($139/night for two, $19 for third person).
Cabanas: What a deal! If you are looking for an economical alternative for accommodation, share a Cabana! Sorrento Centre will have a list of people wanting to share for $23/night. These small cottages are an alternative to camping, with 5 beds per cabin. Bring your own linens and cooking supplies. No running water – use the campground washrooms and showers. Pets allowed for $10 per night.
Camping -Tent and RV: RV sites with full hookups ($45/night), partial hookups ($35/night), and tenting sites ($28/night). Basic campground washrooms and showers are available. There are no cooking facilities in the campgrounds so bring your own stoves, etc. Pets allowed for $5 per night.
Meals at Sorrento Centre
Delicious vegetarian meals made from fresh vegetables from the Sorrento Centre farm! Many dietary needs are accommodated by a loving staff! Breakfast $11, Lunches $13, Dinner $19. Meals must be booked in advance – to reserve see details above. Can’t remember if you booked your meals? Call 250-675-2421. Meals must be reserved in advance.
Within walking distance of Sorrento Centre
– Shuswap Lake Motel – up until mid March it is best to make your reservation by phone or email. email@example.com or call at (250) 675-2420. Toll Free 1-888-587-0514. Their online reservation system will not be up until spring. Visit Website
– The Sorrento Inn call 250-675-2885
– Maples B&B call (250) 675-2433
Accommodations a 10 minute drive away:
– Selah Retreat B&B Visit Website
– Quaaout Lodge Visit Website
– One Bay Away B&B. 25 minute drive but can commute to the retreat with the owner. Such a sweet suite on the lake, you will want to stay longer! email firstname.lastname@example.org call 250-803-8383 to book privately for reduced rate.
– Squilax HI Hostel (renovated train cars) Email: email@example.com
Meet Your Instructors