300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Advance your Teaching Skills and Deepen Your Knowledge of Yoga
The SOYA 300 hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Upgrade is rich with wisdom. We will build on the foundation you received in your 200 hour training and take you on a journey with advanced pranayama, asana, meditation, mudra, and mantra. We are here to enhance your teaching skills while diving into the magic of the philosophy!
yoga teacher training options
SOYA’s Training Philosophy
Study the history and philosophy of yoga paths, including Jnana, Bhakti, Raja, Karma and Hatha. Studies include the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, The Upanishads, Chakras, Koshas, Mudras, Mantras, Pranayama, Meditation and Anatomy.
Become firmly grounded in daily practice and leadership of kriya, asana, pranayama, and meditation. Every day is filled with traditional yoga practices as you learn to take your yoga off the mat and into your every day life.
Enhance and expand your teaching skills in a safe and supportive setting. Create and plan themes for private sessions, workshops and retreats as you journey into the deeper practices of yoga. On-going support is provided.
300 Hour Professional Yoga Teacher Training: 3 Areas of Focus
The Subtle Anatomy of Yoga: Advanced Energetic Techniques
- Chakras, Granthis, Koshas, Lokas and Vayus
- Explorations in Advanced Pranayama
- Svara Yoga: The Science of Breath
- Hand and Body Mudras: Energetic Seals
- Mantras: Words of Power
- De-mystifying Sacred Sanskrit
- Personal Energy Management and Self Care
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika: A path to Enlightenment
- Mythology of Yoga
- Understanding Karma and Reincarnation
- Bridging teachings from The Bhagavad Gita and The Yoga Sutras and integrating them into Modern Times
Advancing Teaching Skills: Sequencing, Themes, Voice and Body Language
- Principles of Safe, Creative Sequencing
- Language and The Power of your Voice
- Creating Sacred Space in Home and Studio
- The Magic of Verbal Cues, Demonstrations, Yoga Props and Light Assists
- Anatomy of Movement: Stretch and Strength
- Anatomy Based Sequencing to Peak Poses
- Leading Pranayama, Meditation and Mantras
- Building Themes into Yoga Classes
- Creating and Planning Private Sessions, Workshops and Retreats
- Finding your Market Niche
Making Yoga Inclusive For All: Adapting Yoga for Every Body
- Trauma Sensitivity in Yoga
- Consent Based Yoga and Light Assists
- Common Misalignments: Refining Observation Skills
- Teaching Specialty Classes: Chair Yoga, Seniors Yoga, Yoga for the Office, Yoga in Schools, Restorative, Prenatal, etc.
- Seva or Service to Others: Impacting Karma and Reincarnation
- Ayurveda: The Science of the Doshas
- The Upanishads: Gems from the Vedas
Sample Day in the Training
- 7:30am morning Kriyas, Meditation, Mantra and Pranayama
- 9:00am Asana class
- 10:30am Philosophy Studies
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 12:30pm Practical Sessions on Teaching skills
- 5:00pm Advanced Pranayama
- 5:30pm Meditation, Chanting, Mantra
- 6:30pm close for the day
Note: Three Friday sessions 5pm – 9pm.
Each module includes Online Philosophy Lessons to complete on your own time prior to each meeting: Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Upanishads, Karma/Reincarnation, Koshas, Anatomy, Mythology, Mantra, Mudras, and Advanced Pranayama.
an online yoga training program
300-Hour Yoga Online Program
Sample of daily yoga online program schedule. Times will vary based on availability.
Sample of daily online yoga program schedule
- 9:00am morning kriyas, meditation, pranayama.
- 10am philosophy session. On alternate days teaching skills lab.
- 1pm close for the day
- Live online asana class with instructor during week
- Recorded asana class, meditation, or yoga nidra during week done on own time
- Philosophy homework completed prior to each lesson
The Online Yoga Teacher Trainings have the exact curriculum as the Immersion and Weekend programs. Typically the online training is held 3 days per week, 4 hours per day, with additional videos and assignments completed on your own time.
registration and information
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Programs
for more details please select your yoga training program below
Enhance Your Career With SOYA’s 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Programs
Questions? Please reach out for clarification about this very in-depth yoga teacher training. It’s rich, it’s fun, and life-changing.